Resort: The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos
Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
* All inclusive plan available
* Ocean and partial ocean view rooms and suites
* Royal Beach Club section
* Westin Kids Club open 9 am – 5 pm (ages 4 – 12)
* Spa and nearby golf (extra charges)
Westin Los Cabos Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
* Kids under 4 eat for free
* Kids 5 – 12 are 50% off
* 24 hour room service
* International and domestic drinks (premium brands extra charges)
* Swim-up pool bar, pool and beach wait service
* In-room minibar with sodas, bottled water and beer
Westin Los Cabos Review:
A large resort for singles, couples and families with all inclusive packages available. The staff is great as they go out of their way to make sure you have a great vacation.
The Royal Beach Club has the best rooms, dedicated staff, private pool/beach areas, evening appetizers/cocktails, etc… Most guests agree that the upgrade is worth the extra cost. Some guests feel the breakfast and early evening appetizers & cocktails are hearty enough to consider skipping the purchase of the all inclusive plan. However, the food and drinks are expensive at this resort so get the all inclusive plan if you plan to indulge a normal or above normal amount of food and drinks.
The buildings and grounds are beautiful with dramatic views of the sea. The pools are really nice as they blend into the white sand beach. The water is nice to look at, but it is too rough for swimming (the same throughout Cabo). The resort is located closer to the quiet fishing village of San Jose. If you plan to visit the clubs and bars of downtown Cabo, you might want to consider a different resort.