Resort: The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun
Location: Cancun, Mexico
* All inclusive plan available
* 379 ocean and garden view rooms & suites
* Royal Beach Club area with upgraded services
* Westin Kids Club (ages 5 – 12)
* Tennis courts, fitness center, watersports, etc…
* Internet access in room (free with all inclusive plan)
* Spa & golf (extra charges)
The Westin Cancun Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
All inclusive package includes…
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks
* 24 hour room service & in-room dining
* Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (extra charges for premium brands)
* Swim-up pool bar, pool and beach wait service
* Minibar in room with sodas, bottled water and beer
* Kids under 4 eat free
* Kids 5 to 12 eat for an extra $40 per day
The Westin Cancun Review:
A large resort for singles, couples and families with an all inclusive package available. The resort is an older property located on the southern end of the Cancun hotel zone far away from the nightlife of Cancun. This is not a luxury resort as the lower price reflects.
There is a Royal Beach Club section with dedicated staff, the best rooms and extra perks. A breakfast is included along with a daily appetizer and cocktail reception each evening. Some people feel the breakfast and appetizers are enough food and drink. However, since the bars and restaurants of Cancun are far away, the all inclusive package is recommended for people who don’t want to restrict the amount of food and drinks available.
The beach is very nice with white sand and plenty of chairs. The beach was washed away during a recent hurricane, but has now been rebuilt. Due to erosion of the beach, check current reviews to discover the current condition of the beach.