Resort: The Westin Resort & Casino Aruba
Location: Palm Beach, Aruba
* All inclusive package available
* 481 rooms & suites in high rise building
* Children under 5 are free with paying adult
* Children 5-17 are charged a children’s rate
* Supervised children’s program
* Dog friendly (always double check this)
* Wifi internet access throughout the resort
* Casino, fitness center, swimming pool, watersports, etc…
* Golf course & spa (extra charges)
The Westin Resort & Casino Aruba Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive package includes:
– Breakfast in Bon Bini restaurant (made to order omletes, waffles, fresh fruit, etc…)
– Lunch in Terrace restaurant
– A la carte dinner in Cafe Baci (Italian & French cuisine), Pago Pago (steak & seafood – $10 surcharge per person), or Azull Beachside Restaurant (dining on the beach – $15 surcharge per person)
– Optional $25 credit per person to be used towards dining at Blossoms (beverages not included)
– Beverages include well brand alcohol, house wine by the glass, Balashi Beer (Aruba’s own beer) and non-alcoholic beverages
– The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba, also offers a premium all inclusive package with premium alcohol for an additional $40 per person per night
* All inclusive package does not include:
– 17% service charge & 3% tax in all food and beverage outlets
– Casino bar
– Ice cream parlor
– Mini bar
– Reserved beach palapas
The Westin Resort & Casino Aruba Dress Code:
* No swimsuits in the lobby area (shirts or cover-ups requested) or restaurants. After sunset, men are asked to wear pants and a shirt with a collar while women are asked to wear dresses, pantsuits or skirts.
The Westin Resort & Casino Aruba Review:
A large high rise resort for singles, couples and families with an all inclusive package available. Overall, this is a quality resort with a great beach, good food and fantastic service that makes up for the aging nature of the property.
Guests on the all inclusive plan will have an ID card to show at bars & restaurants. You will still sign the bill as a 17% service charge and 3% tax is added for all food and beverage. Premium brand alcohol is not included unless you purchase the “premium all inclusive” plan.
The food is very good, but it is not completely covered by the all inclusive plan. There are dining options where all of the food is covered, but the higher end a la carte restaurants have surcharges.
The beach is awesome, but there is no shade. There are beach palapas that can be rented, but it costs extra. The palapas are rented for the day which means people rent the palapas, but don’t use them all day. When you are sitting in the hot sun, it can be upsetting to see a source of shade that is reserved, but not being used.
Try to avoid rooms 11 and 19 on every floor. They are next to the service and customer elevators.