Resort: Sun Palace
Location: Cancun, Mexico
* Mid sized all inclusive resort for couples only
* 252 guestrooms and suites with double jacuzzi & balconies
* Exchange privileges with other Palace resorts in the area
* Infinity pool, fitness center, games, mightly entertainment, etc…
* Wireless internet and unlimited long distance calls
* Spa and golf available (extra charges)
Sun Palace Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks, and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wines by the bottle
* In room liquor dispenser with whisky, rum, tequila and vodka
* Numerous restaurants (no reservations required) including:
El Alamo – Mexican restaurant. Open for dinner from 6 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual. Also the location of breakfast and lunch buffets.
La Tratto – Outdoor terrace Italian restaurant. Open for dinner from 6 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual elegance with long pants, collared shirts & shoes required.
The Steak – Steak & seafood restaurant. Open for dinner from 6 pm – 11 pm. Dres code is casual.
Asian Lounge – Asian snacks and sushi bar. Open 5 pm – 11 pm.
Sun Palace Review:
One of the highest ranked and reviewed all inclusive resorts in Cancun. Unlike most of the other Palace resorts, the Sun Palace is for couples only. A great resort for a romantic getaway.
In addition to the clean and luxurious rooms, the best part of this resort is the staff. They go out of their way to make sure you are having a great vacation.
The food is good with many options to choose from. Feast all day on the buffets, grill items, etc… and then enjoy a nice sit down dinner at one of their specialty restaurants. If you want to have a private meal on your balcony or a late night snack, the room service is terrific with a full menu.