Resort: Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos
Location: Cabo del Sol, Los Cabos, Mexico
* All inclusive packages available
* 270 guest rooms and suites
* Fitness center, volleyball, game room, etc….
* Nice pool area with dedicated children’s pool
* Internet access (free with all inclusive plan)
* Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (extra charges)
* Spa (extra charges)
Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
All inclusive package includes:
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
* Four restaurants & five bars
* 24 hour room service and in room dinning
* Alcoholic beverages (extra charges for premium brands)
* Juices & soft drinks
* Swim up pool bar and beach service
* Minibar in room with sodas, bottled water and beer
* Kids under 4 eat free
* Kids 5 – 12 eat for 50% off
Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Review:
A nice resort for singles, couples and families on the outskirts of Cabo with all inclusive packages available. The all inclusive package deserves strong consideration since the food and drinks at the resort are pricey and the bars and restaurants of Cabo are an expensive cab ride away. Some of the rooms have kitchens and others do not. There is a local grocery delivery service if you decide to skip the all inclusive plan.
Starwood has downgraded the status of this resort as it continues to age. The rooms are getting a bit dated, but it still is a nice resort. The grounds are well manicured and the staff does a great job of keeping the rooms clean.
As with most resorts in Cabo, the pool area is nice since the water is too choppy for swimming. The beach views are wonderful, but there could be more attention paid to cleaning up the beach.