Resort: Sheraton Buganvilias Resort
Location: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
* All inclusive packages available
* 600 rooms and suites
* Recent multi-million dollar renovation
* Two children 17 and under can share room with 2 adults at no extra charge
* Sheratoons Children’s Club open 9 am – 5 pm
* Swimming pools including children’s pools
* Fitness center, tennis courts, water sports, etc…
* Free internet access (wifi in all rooms & throughout resort)
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
If you purchase the all inclusive package…
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
* Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Drinks
* Kids under 4 eat free, Kids 5-12 receive 50% off
* Room service (extra charges)
* Mini bar with soft drinks, water and beer (extra charges)
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort Review:
A large resort for singles, couples and families with all inclusive packages available. Many people report that the all inclusive plan is well worth the cost. Overall, this is a large resort in a nice location only a short walk from the shops and nightlife of Puerto Vallarta.
The pool area is really nice with a huge patio area. The pool is heated which is rare in Mexico. The swim-up bar runs two for one specials each day from 11 am – 1 pm. The beach is below average which is why so much money was invested in the swimming pool.
The food, especially at the buffet, is below average with many complaints of the food being cold. The a la carte dinner restaurants are better.
Puerto Vallarta (and the Sheraton) is full of timeshare opportunities which means it is full of timeshare salesmen. Don’t agree to talk with a timeshare sales representative unless you have done prior research. The last thing you want to do is purchase a timeshare package based soley on their three hour presentation. You will also notice that people living in the timeshare area of the resort get the best tables at the restaurants and often get help from the staff to reserve pool chairs.