Resort: Sandals Ochi
Location: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
* A large couples only all inclusive resort
* North shore of Jamaica near the Dunn’s River waterfalls
* White sand beach
* Red Lane Spa (extra charges)
Sandals Ochi Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* Bayside Restaurant – International cuisine. 6 pm – 9 pm. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Valentino’s – Italian restaurant. 5:30 pm – 9 pm. Dress code: Resort Evening Attire.
* The Reef Terrace – Caribbean restaurant. 6 pm – 10:15 pm. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Arizona Restaurant – Southwestern restaurant. 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Market Place Restaurant – International restaurant. 6 pm – 9:30 pm. Large restaurant with buffet and grill items. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Manor – Caribbean restaurant. 6:30 pm – 10 pm. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Orchids – Asian restaurant. 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm. Dress code: Resort Evening Attire.
* San Gennaro Pizzeria – Pizza & past dishes. 6 pm – 9 pm. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Numerous bars serving premium drinks
* Room stocked with drinks & snacks
* Championship 18-hole golf course nearby
* Scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boats, canoes, wind surfing, etc…
* Two fitness centers, rock climbing wall, table tennis, horseshoes, volleyball, billiards, shuffleboard, board games, tennis, croquet, etc…
Sandals Ochi Review:
A highly rated all inclusive resort with good food, location, nearby golf course, beach, drinks and room options including hillside villas with private pools.
Like most Sandals resorts, the staff is wonderful. They really go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay.
Since the resort is so large, try to stay in the beach side Riviera building if you have problems walking. There are a lot of stairs in the resort since it is located on the side of a hill. Half of the resort is across a street and up a hill, but there is a shuttle bus that runs every 10 minutes for people staying in the Manor House or the hillside villas.