Resort: Sandals Emerald Bay
Location: Exuma, Bahamas
* All inclusive resort for adult couples
* All suite, all butler service, all ocean front resort
* Greg Norman designed golf course (extra charges)
* Red Lane Spa (extra charges)
Sandals Emerald Bay Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals, snacks, beverages included
* Numerous bars serving Appleton Rum, Absolut Vodka, Gin, Beringer Wine, etc…
* Mini fridges in rooms stocked with water, local beer, soda
* Numerous bars and restaurants including:
Il Cielo – Italian restaurant. Dress code: Resort evening attire.
Barefoot by the Sea – Restaurant on the beach serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: Resort casual attire.
Bahama Bay – Restaurant with Mediterranean & Caribbean dishes. Dress code: Resort evening attire.
Gordon’s Pizzeria – Gourmet pizzas. No dress code.
Drunken Duck Pub – English pub with traditional pub food. Dress code: Resort casual attire.
Sandals Emerald Bay Review:
All suite, all couples, all ocean front resort with butler service available. This is a well reviewed luxury resort focused on relaxation with limited nightlife. If you are looking for a luxurious place to relax, this is a place for you.
Some people might find it odd to have personal butler service, but you can use it however you want. They give you a phone which you use to ask your butler questions, make dinner reservations, request a few hours without interruption, refresh your drink, etc…
In addition to the butler service, the staff at this resort is top notch. From the time you get off the airplane until the time you leave, you will have friendly interactions with staff members who go out of their way to make your stay an enjoyable one.
The beach and water are wonderful. There are numerous pools and whirlpools. The spa and massage services are very nice, but they cost extra. The Greg Norman designed golf course is challenging and well maintained.