Resort: Sandals Carlyle
Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
* Small 52 room all inclusive resort for couples
* Seaside deluxe, seaside premium & grand luxe ocean view rooms
Sandals Carlyle Video Tour:
Food & Drinks:
* The Bay Window – Italian restaurant. Reservations not required. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* The Carlyle Restaurant – Gourmet restaurant. Reservations are required. Dress code: Resort Casual.
* Nibbles – Snack bar & grill. No dress code. Reservations not required.
* 14 additional dining options with “Dine Around Montego Bay” exchange privileges
* One main bar serving unlimited premium drinks
* Limited room service available.
Sandals Carlyle Review:
The best part of the Sandals Carlyle is the staff. They are all very nice and work very hard to make sure you have an enjoyable stay.
The rooms and facilities are a little dated. Sandals continues to update their properties, but the air conditioners need immediate work.
This a small resort with an intimate feel, but it is located in the heart of Montego Bay near a main street with numerous bars and restaurants. This area and the public beach nearby can be a little rowdy and loud late into the night on the weekends.
Make sure you take advantage of the exchange privileges allowing you to visit and use the services of the larger Sandals resorts nearby. You will experience new bars, restaurants, activities, and people while also getting a good idea of which resort you prefer for a return visit.