Resort: Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino
Location: Willemstad, Curacao
* 4 night minimum stay for all inclusive package
* 4 floors, 223 rooms, 14 suites
* Kids 12 years and under eat and stay free
* Surcharge for children ages 13 – 17 is $60 per child per night
* Telephone & internet access (extra charges)
* Full service spa (extra charges)
Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Video Tour:
Food & Drinks:
* Unlimited premium brand beverages including frozen drinks in Renaissance operated outlets
* All meals daily at Renaissance operated outlets:
– American breakfast or breakfast buffet
– Daily a la carte or buffet lunch, brunch or lunch box to go
– A la carte or buffet dinner (a dinner voucher of US $25.00 per adult and $15 per child 13-17 will be issued for the independent restaurants within the resort)
– Children 12 and under eat free at the Renaissance operated outlets
* All inclusive package does not include room service, wine by the bottle, certain deluxe spirits, etc…
Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Review:
A mid-size hotel for singles, couples, and families with all inclusive packages available. The hotel is located in the largest city of Curacao near the cruise ship port. There is no beach available, but there is an infinity pool on the second story of the building that is made to resemble a beach.
The all inclusive package needs to be purchased in addition to the normal room rate. You will get a list of what items are included in the all inclusive package. Your meals and beverages will be put on your room bill. Items that qualify for the all inclusive package are deducted at the end of your stay.
The buildings, rooms, restaurants, etc… are fairly new with lots of space and some nice luxurious touches. Unfortunately, the food, service, and atmosphere are not up to par. If you are looking for a relaxing all inclusive beach vacation, this is not the place you are looking for.