Resort: Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Location: Near Oranjestad, Aruba
* All inclusive package available (extra cost)
* Located in busy section of a large city
* Kids 12 years and under eat and stay free
* Surcharge for children between 13 and 17 is $60 per night
* Four night minimum stay for all inclusive package
* Private island for resort guests
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Video Tour:
Food & Beverage:
* Unlimited standard brand beverages including frozen drinks in Renaissance operated outlets
* All meals at Renaissance operated outlets
* Dinner includes an appetizer or salad, an entrée and a dessert from the menu
* Food & beverage service charge of 15%
* All inclusive package does not include room service, mini-bar, drinks in the casino
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Review:
A large resort for singles, couples, and families with all inclusive packages available. Sections within the resort include The Renaissance Marina Hotel for adults and the Renaissance Ocean Suites perfect for families.
There are a limited number of all inclusive packages available. All meals and beverages will be added to your room bill and then whatever is covered by your all inclusive package is deducted at the end of your stay. You will get a list of what is and isn’t included.
The most important thing to know is that the family friendly Ocean Suites section is located on the seaside while the Marina section for adults is located on the other side of a very busy road. People in the Marina section often complain about the noise and fumes from the road. Also, the resort is located near the cruise ship port, airport, and noisy bar area.
There is no sandy beach at the resort. There is a private island owned by the resort with sandy beaches. A shuttle service operates from 7am – 7pm. Otherwise many guests take a taxi to the Palm beach area.