Resort: Palace Beach Resort
Location: Cancun, Mexico
* All inclusive resort for single, couples, and families
* 287 rooms with ocean or lagoon views
* Three pools, fitness center, kids club & pool, game room
* Exchange privileges with most other Palace Resorts
* Wi-fi internet access, unlimited long distance call to U.S., Canada, Mexico
* Golf & spa available (extra charges)
Palace Beach Resort Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, premium drinks, and snacks
* 24 hour room service
* Unlimited wines by the bottle
* Mini fridge in room
* Numerous bars including a sports bar
* Four restaurants including:
Tequila – Main buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located near the lobby. Open 6:30 am – 10:30 pm. Dress code is casual with no wet or uncovered swimwear allowed.
Bocelli – Italian/Mediterranean a la carte restaurant. Open 6 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual elegance with long pants, collared shirts & shoes required.
Wok – Asian a la carte restaurant. Open 6 pm – 11:00 pm. Dress code is casual elegance with long pants, collared shirts & shoes required.
La Terraza – Terrace restaurant. Open for lunch from 11 am – 4 pm and for dinner from 6 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual with wet clothing or uncovered swimwear not allowed.
Palace Beach Resort Review:
A highly reviewed all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. This is a higher end all inclusive resort with a great staff and clean rooms.
Besides the staff and the wonderful service, the best part of the Beach Palace is the ability to visit the other Palace resorts in the area. This greatly expands your restaurant, bar, and beach options.
The beach is replaced every year or so as it tends to wash away in the surf. It is always replaced with a huge load of fine white sand. Read reviews and try to go when the beach has just been replaced. There are plenty of pool and beach chairs available. Adult and kids pools are available with one pool located on the roof with great views.
One negative of the Palace resorts is their sales push to get you to consider timeshare options and special club privileges. Do your research before you visit the resort so you know if it is worth your time to spend a few hours listening to a sales pitch.