Resort: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Location: Riviera Maya, south of Cancun, Mexico
* Formerly known as the award winning Paradisus Riviera Cancun
* 496 rooms and suites
* Spacious suites with jacuzzi, bathrobes, slippers, etc…
* Preferred Club area with extra services
* Fitness center, tennis courts, water sports, etc…
* Kids Club
* Nightly entertainment & movies on the beach
* Golf nearby (extra charges)
* Full service spa (extra charges)
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals & snacks
* Six restaurants & seven bars
* Unlimited wine and premium brand cocktails
* Unlimited beer (Corona & Bud)
* Fruit juices, water and sodas
* 24 hour room service
* Pool and beach wait staff
* Mini fridge in room (refreshed daily)
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Reviews:
Large all inclusive resort for singles, couples and families. A very clean resort with a great staff and good food.
There is a Preffered Club section with the best rooms, private pool/beach areas, free internet service and dedicated staff and concierge services. Having the private pool & beach area is nice if you are there during the busy season. At the main pool, guests have to play the daily game of waking up early to reserve a lounge chair near the pool. Otherwise, the Preferred Club is on the expensive side for the extra benefits you get.
The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is in a fairly isolated area halfway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen. This means you can take long walks on the beach in either direction, but it also means there are expensive cab rides if you want to visit shopping and nightclub areas.
The beach along the Riviera Maya is notorious for having some seaweed. The resort staff does a good job of raking the beach. The staff also does a good job with everythng else. They are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure everyone is having a good time.