Resort: Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Location: Riviera Maya, South of Cancun, Mexico
* 550 suites and family rooms
* Children 4 and under stay free
* Children 5 – 12 are charged children’s rate
* Children 13 and older pay as adults
* Kids Club
* Preferred Club area with extra services
* Jacuzzis, robes, flat screen tvs, etc…
* Daily & nightly activities
* Spa (extra charges)
* Golf nearby (extra charges)
Now Jade Riviera Cancun Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals and snacks
* Eight restaurants and six bars
* Unlimited beer, wine and cocktails
* 24 hour room service
* Beach and pool wait staff
* Mini fridge in room (refreshed daily)
Now Jade Riviera Cancun Review:
A large all inclusive resort for singles, couples and families. This resort has a great staff, good food, great pools/beach and spacious rooms with nice luxurious features.
The resort is located halfway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen. This means that the beach is great for long quiet walks, but it also means expensive cab rides to shopping and nightclub areas.
There is a Preferred Club area with the best rooms, free internet service, private beach/pool areas along with dedicated staff and concierge services. The main benefit is the private pool/beach area during the busy season. Guests not staying in the Preferred Club have to play a game each morning of waking up early to reserve a pool or beach chair.