Resort: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
Location: Just minutes south of Cancun, Mexico
* Huge all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* Beautiful Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
* Over 2,000 rooms with double jacuzzis and balconies
* Resort is split into two sections
* Children three and under free when staying with two adults
* Exchange privileges with other Palace Resorts
* Free internet access and international calls
* Fitness centers, tennis & basketball courts, game rooms, watersports, etc.
* Spa and three golf courses (extra charges)
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Buffet and a la carte restaurants including Italian, Mexican, American Steakhouse, Asian, & Brazilian restaurants
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort Review:
A huge all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families with over 2,000 rooms. Yes, this place is huge, but it has all of the luxury and class that Palace Resorts are known for. While it isn’t an intimate getaway on a private beach, it has a ton of restaurants, bars, activities and nightly entertainment options to choose from.
The staff at his resort is top notch just as they are at most Palace Resorts. Even though they see hindreds of people a day, they make an effort to get to know you and make sure you are having a good time.
The main downside of this resort is that the water is usually full of seaweed. They do their best to clear out the plants, but it often is a losing battle. If you are visiting during a time period when there is a lot of seaweed, jump on a shuttle in the morning and go to one of the other Palace Resorts in Cancun. You get free exchange privileges and transportation. Not only does this give you more beach options, but you also expand your restaurant and bar options. They also own the Wet and Wild Waterpark (entry, food & beverages included) which is a great option if you have kids.