Resort: Marriott Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort
Location: St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
* All inclusive packages available
* Minimum of 4 nights required for all inclsuive package
* Room rate is for two adults
* Extra adults pay an additional $179.00 USD each per night
* Kids 12 and under stay and eat free
* Kids 13 – 17 pay an additional $139 USD each per night
* Fitness center, tennis courts, snorkeling, etc…
* Telephone & internet access (extra charges)
* Full service spa (extra charges)
Marriott Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
All inclusive package includes:
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks at Windows, Sunset Grill, Captain’s Café, Sand Bar & special room service menu (15% surcharge for prime cut meats, lobster or crab dishes at the on-site restaurants)
* Unlimited gold standard brand cocktails, house wines, domestic beers and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass only
All inclusive package does not include:
* 15% service charge for all meals
* Coco Joe’s Restaurant (beach restaurant/bar) or Havana Blue
* Daily snacks
* Presto & Star Market Deli purchases
* Room service
Marriott Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort Review:
A large resort for singles, couples, and families across the picturesque harbor from the capital city of Charlotte Amalie in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
All inclusive packages are available. You must purchase the Escape Inclusive package in addition to the normal room rate. You only earn Marriott rewards on the cost of the room. Your meals and beverages will be charged to your room with deductions being made at the end of your stay for anything that is covered by the all inclusive package.
It is hard to go wrong when you are in the Virgin Islands. This resort is in a beautiful harbor with a nice beach and great views. Most of the complaints have been about the rooms, but there is a renovation project underway to solve these issues.
The Morning Star section of the resort has condo style accommodations while the Marriott Frenchman’s Reef is a traditional building.