Resort: Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Families
Location: Riviera Maya, south of Cancun, Mexico
* All inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* 489 rooms with balconies and double jacuzzis
* Children under four stay free with two adults
* Kids club with supervised activities and teen disco
* Fitness center, tennis courts, lap pool, beach volleyball, etc…
* Wireless internet access and unlimited long-distance calls
* Spa & golf available (extra charges)
* Located next door to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Adults
Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Families Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Buffet and a la carte restaurants including Mexican, Italian & Argentinian dishes
* Men should take slacks and shirts with a collar to meet the dress code at the nicer restaurants
Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Families Review:
A higher end all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families with children. As with other Hard Rock resorts, the grounds, service, food and rooms are impressive.
The biggest downside of this resort is the lack of a nice sandy beach. There is a man made cove with good snorkeling and swimming. A retaining wall keeps out the waves allowing a nice swimming area for kids. There also is a wide range of pools.
If you are traveling in a group or have an older sibling to watch the kids, the adults can enjoy the Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Adults next door with restaurants, bars, and entertainment where no kids are allowed.