Resort: Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Adults
Location: Riviera Maya, south of Cancun, Mexico
* All inclusive resort for adults
* 777 rooms with balconies and double jacuzzis
* Fitness center, tennis courts, lap pool, beach volleyball, etc…
* Wireless internet access and unlimited long-distance calls
* Spa & golf available (extra charges)
* Located next door to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Families
Hard Rock Riviera Maya Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Buffet and a la carte restaurants including Asian, Italian & Mediterranean dishes
Hard Rock Riviera Maya For Adults Review:
The Hard Rock Riviera Maya is a highly ranked resort with mostly positive reviews. The rooms, grounds, food and service are all on the luxury side of the scale.
The biggest disappointment is the lack of a beach. There is a calm cove with good snorkeling, but the entrance is rocky rather than sandy. The resort battles this downfall with a wide range of pools. Also, there is a free shuttle to the nice white sand beach at the Playacar Palace. Exchange privileges allow you to enjoy the beach while also expanding your restaurant, bar, and service options.
A few more tips for this resort: The best side trips include the main street in Playa del Carmen where you will find shopping, bars, restaurants, music, etc… and the ruins at Tulum. If you plan on visiting the ruins, do a little research online before you go. You will have a greater appreciation for what you are visiting. There is drink service at the pools, but bringing a mug (such as a BubbaKeg) will keep your drink cold and require fewer refills. Take some dollar bills with you as tips are not required, but appreciated.