Resort: Hard Rock Punta Cana
Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
* A huge all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* Owned & operated by Palace Resorts
* Close to 2,000 rooms with balconies & double jacuzzis
* Shuttles available to transport guests throughout the resort
* Contains the largest casino in the Caribbean
* Wireless internet access and unlimited long-distance calls
* Spa & golf available (extra charges)
Hard Rock Punta Cana Video Tour
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Numerous buffet and a la carte restaurants
Hard Rock Punta Cana Review:
The name says Hard Rock Punta Cana, but this resort is still owned and operated by Palace Resorts. Even though this is a huge all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families with close to 2,000 rooms, the service and luxurious touches Palace Resorts is known for still shine through.
The resort itself is not much different compared to when it was called the Moon Palace Punta Cana. There has been a lot of music memorabilia added throughout the resort along with a few Hard Rock logos within the rooms. Otherwise, the resort still looks and feels like a Palace Resort.
The downside of a large resort is the amount of walking (or shuttles) needed to get anywhere, but the upside is the number of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options located within the resort. If you get tired of making a trip to get food, the room service is fast and delicious.