Resort: Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta
Location: 15 minutes from the airport in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
* All inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* Honored by AAA as a Four Diamond resort
* 348 rooms with double jacuzzis and French balconies
* Kids Club with supervised activities
* Fitness center, tennis courts, beach volleyball, nightly entertainment, etc…
* Wireless internet access and unlimited long-distance calls
* Spa & golf available (extra charges)
Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Buffet and a la carte restaurants including Asian, Brazilian, Italian & Mexican dishes
Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta Review:
A highly ranked and reviewed all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. The rooms have luxurious touches, the staff is wonderful, the grounds are well manicured and the restaurants, 24 hour room service, buffets, and snack bars give you numerous options for good food.
One downside of this resort is the lack of large balconies. Most of the balconies are “french balconies” that only extend a few inches beyond the sliding glass door. However, there are large balconies in some rooms of the Concierge section which is for couples only. You also could request a ground floor room if you really want an outdoor sitting area.
The beach is wide and wonderful with plenty of chairs and shade. There is drink and food service on the beach and at the pool, but you might consider bringing some tip money for faster servce. Bring a large mug such as a BubbaKeg to decrease the number of times you need to reorder a drink while also keeping your drink cold.