Resort: Hard Rock Cancun
Location: Cancun, Mexico
* Large all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* 601 rooms with private balconies overlooking the sea or lagoon
* Kids club, kids pool, miniature golf course, etc…
* Fitness center, tennis courts, watersports, beach volleyball, etc…
* Wireless internet access and unlimited long-distance calls
* Spa & golf available (extra charges)
Hard Rock Cancun Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Buffet and a la carte restaurants including:
El Mercado – Main buffet restaurant. Open 6:30 am – 11 pm. Dress code is casual with no wet swimwear allowed.
Frida – Mexican restaurant. Lunch buffet with a la carte dinner served 6:30 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual with no wet swimwear allowed.
Miyako – Asian restaurant. Open for a la carte dinner service form 6 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual with no wet swimwear allowed.
Leonardo – Italian restaurant. Open for a la carte dinner service from 6 pm – 11 pm. Dress code is casual elegance with long pants, collared shirts & shoes required. Also serves as a location for a breakfast buffet each morning.
The Steak – Steakhouse restaurant. Snacks served during the day with fine cuts served a la carte for dinner from 6 pm – 11 pm.
Hard Rock Cancun:
A large all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. Hard Rock Cancun is a higher end resort with nice rooms and facilities, although this resort was built many years ago.
There is a big difference between the front (sea) and back (lagoon) sides of this resort. An upgrade is worth it to avoid the lagoon side.
The beach was recently redone with loads of fine white sand, but it washes away from the waves every few months. Make sure you read current reviews to find out the status of the beach.
The best part of this resort is the friendly staff.