Resort: El Dorado Royale
Location: Near Playa del Carmen, Mexico
* Award winning all inclusive resort for adults
* Suites with private jacuzzis & hammocks
* Lazy river with swim up suites
* 13 swimming pools
* Long secluded white sand beach
* Fitness center, watersports, snorkeling trips, etc…
* Spa services (extra charges)
El Dorado Royale Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals, snacks and beverages (premium brand cocktails included)
* Seven restaurants (buffet, Asian, Mexican, Italian, etc…)
* Ten bars and lounges
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
El Dorado Royale Review:
An award winning all inclusive resort for adults.
The El Dorado Royale is a fairly large resort with a shuttle service. Guests can walk from one side of the resort to the other in about 15 minutes. There is a lazy river that flows through the resort connecting to the swim-up suites.
The more expensive room categories are worth the extra money as the junior suites are starting to show their age. The best rooms are located in the newer Casitas Royal section.
The food (Asian, Italian, Mexican, Caribbean, buffet, etc…) is good with the exception of the fondue restaurant. There are extra charges for lobster and dinners on the beach. The 24 hour room service allows you to be well fed even if you can’t muster the energy to leave the hammock on your balcony.
Even though the rooms, food, grounds, etc… are all well reviewed, the staff is the highlight of the resort. Everyone works very hard to keep the guests happy. Tips are not required, but they certainly are appreciated.