Resort: El Dorado Casitas Royale
Location: Near Playa del Carmen, Mexico
* Award winning all inclusive resort for adults
* Upscale section within the El Dorado Royale
* Swim-up and infinity pool suites
* 13 swimming pools
* Long secluded white sand beach
* Fitness center, watersports, snorkeling trips, etc…
* Spa services (extra charges)
El Dorado Casitas Royale Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals, snacks and beverages (premium brand cocktails included)
* Seven restaurants (buffet, Asian, Mexican, Italian, etc…)
* Ten bars and lounges
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
El Dorado Casitas Royale Review:
An award winning all inclusive resort for adults.
The El Dorado Casitas Royale is the upscale section of the large El Dorado Royale resort. Guests can use all of the services, restaurants & bars of the El Dorado Royale.
The two story buildings have swim-up suites on the bottom and infinity pool suites on the second story. All suites have nice balconies and terraces with hammocks. The signature outdoor showers are a nice touch.
The food (Asian, Italian, Mexican, Caribbean, buffet, etc…) is good with the exception of the fondue restaurant. There are extra charges for lobster and dinners on the beach. The 24 hour room service allows you to be well fed even if you can’t muster the energy to leave the hammock on your balcony.
Even though the rooms, food, grounds, etc… are all well reviewed, the staff is the highlight of the resort. Everyone works very hard to keep the guests happy. Tips are not required, but they certainly are appreciated.