Resort: Dreams Riviera Cancun
Location: Riviera Maya, south of Cancun, Mexico
* A large all suites, all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* 485 ocean and garden view suites
* Preferred Club section with the best rooms and exclusive services
* Supervised Explorer’s Club and kiddie pool for children
* Children under two stay free
* Spa, fitness center, snorkeling, volleyball, nightly entertainment, etc…
Dreams Riviera Cancun Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks, and drinks
* Six bars serving unlimited premium beverages
* 24-hour room and concierge services
* Stocked mini-fridge
* Gourmet restaurants including:
Seaside Grill – Steaks and other grilled specialties à la carte. Dress code: casual elegance
Oceana – Fresh seafood à la carte. Dress code: casual
Himitsu – Asian and Hibachi à la carte restaurant. Dress code: casual elegance
Portofino – Italian restaurant with an à la carte menu. Dress code: casual elegance
Bordeaux – Gourmet French restaurant with wine cellar. Dress code: casual elegance.
El Patio – Mexican restaurant. Dress code: casual
World Cafe – Buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: casual
Barefoot Grill – Enjoy light lunch specialties in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting. Dress code: casual.
Coco Café – Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Dress code: casual
Dreams Riviera Cancun Review:
Dreams Riviera Cancun is a large all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. This resort is very family friendly which makes it a less favorable option for honeymooners. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is terrific.
The food is good with a wide selection at the buffet, numerous gourmet restaurants and 24 hour room service. There are no tedious reservation system and most people able to get a table within a few minutes.
One tip is to avoid paying extra for the first floor plunge pool rooms. There is very little privacy and they are often in the shade of the buildings. The pools and beach are nice, but there is a daily game of chair hunting that must be played. This is a major negative since lounging around on the beach or near the pool is the main thing we all want to do while on vacation.