Resort: Dreams Punta Cana
Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
* All inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* Free form swimming pool that winds throughout the resort
* 620 deluxe, junior, honeymoon and master bedroom suites
* Preferred Club with the best rooms and exclusive services
* Supervised Explorer’s Club for young children
* Core Zone for teens with activities and teen hangout lounge
* Spa with various treatment packages (extra charge)
Dreams Punta Cana Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks, and drinks
* Ten lounges serving unlimited premium beverages
* 24-hour room and concierge services
* Stocked mini-fridge
* Gourmet restaurants including:
La Trattoria – Italian restaurant with a la carte menu. Dress code: casual
Himitsu – Asian and Hibachi à la carte restaurant. Children must be six years or older. Dress code: casual elegance
Bordeaux – French gourmet indoor restaurant for adults facing the sea. Dress code: casual elegance.
El Patio – Mexican restaurant. Dress code: casual elegance
Oceana – Fresh seafood à la carte. Dress code: casual
Seaside Grill – Steaks and other grilled specialties à la carte. Dress code: casual
World Cafe – International buffet for lunch and breakfast with specialty buffets for dinner. Dress code: casual
Dreams Punta Cana Review:
A large all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. Since this resort has many services for families, honeymooners and couples looking for a quiet resort will want to look elsewhere.
As with most resorts in the Punta Cana area, the beach is wonderful. It is a white sand beach with plenty of room. You can walk for miles along the beach as a nice early morning activity. There is good snorkeling near the shore. In addition to the beach, there is a wonderful pool that winds its way throughout the resort.
The food is good with many options available. There is a standard buffet with many options available. The specialty restaurants serve a la carte meals on a first come first serve basis. The 24 hour room service allows you to eat a snack on your balcony or a meal in your room at any time of the day.
We can’t complete a review of Dreams Punta Cana without mentioning the staff. They go out of their way to make sure everyone is having a good time.