Resort: Cozumel Palace
Location: Cozumel, Mexico
* A mid sized all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* 175 suites with balconies and double jacuzzis
* Kids three and under stay free with two paying adults
* Exchange privileges with the other Palace resorts in the area
* Fitness center, tennis courts, beach volleyball, etc…
* Wireless internet access and unlimited long-distance calls
* Spa & golf available (extra charges)
Cozumel Palace Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks and premium drinks
* 24 hour room service
* Mini fridge in room
* Unlimited wine by the bottle
* Buffet and a la carte restaurants including Asian, Italian & Mexican dishes
Cozumel Palace Review:
A higher end all suites, all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. Most people come to this resort if they enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving as it is located near the world famous Palancar Reef.
A major downside is that there is no beach in front of the Cozumel Palace. However, there is great snorkeling right in front of the resort. There also is a nice pool area. Many guests used to go to nearby beaches, but the other resorts have started to charge Palace resort guests for use of chairs. If a beach vacation is what you are looking for, you might be more interested in the Playacar Palace near Playa del Carmen.
As with other Palace Resorts, the best part is the exceptional staff and service. If you want to be pampered with quality service, Palace Resorts gets rave reviews for the staff and overall experience.