Resort: Couples Negril
Location: Negril, Jamaica
* All inclusive resort for adult couples
* 234 garden & ocean view suites in three story buildings
* Fitness center, scuba diving, tennis courts, game room, nightly entertainment, golf (nearby), glass bottom boat tours, catamaran cruises, au naturel beach area, etc…
* Spa (extra charges)
* Wifi access in most rooms along with internet cafe computers
Couples Negril Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All inclusive meals, snacks, and drinks
* Four bars including swim-up and piano bars
* All night grill service 11 pm – 5 am
* Monday & Tuesday cocktail parties
* Thursday night beach party
* Friday night chocolate sunset on the boardwalk
* Friday night lobster night
* Continental breakfast in bed. Order the night before to have coffee and pastries in bed or on your balcony when you wake up. 6:30 am – 10 am.
* Buffet breakfast at the Cassava Terrace restaurant. 5:30 am – 7:30 am continental breakfast. 7:30 am – 10:00 am full buffet breakfast. Dress code: casual with swimwear coverup and shoes required.
* Buffet lunch at Cassava Terrace restaurant. 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm. Dress code: casual with swimwear coverup and shoes required.
* Beach grill. Grill items and snacks available 11 am – 6 pm daily.
* The Terrace Restaurant – International dishes in an open air setting. 6:30 pm – 9:30pm. Closed Thursdays. Dress code: casual.
* Heliconia – Mediterranean restaurant with grill and pasta dishes along with a huge dessert buffet. 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm. Closed Saturdays. No reservations required. Dress code: resort casual – jeans, sneakers, flip flops and shorts are not permitted.
* Lychee – Asian restaurant. 6 pm – 9:30 pm. Closed Thirsdays. No reservations required. Dress code: resort casual – jeans, sneakers, flip flops and shorts are not permitted.
* Otaheite restaurant – Jamaican and Caribbean dishes. 6:15 pm – 8:45 pm. Closed Mondays. Reservations required (book this restaurant as soon as you check in). Dress code: Men must wear long pants and closed toe dress shoes – no jeans, sneakers, flip flops and shorts are not permitted.
* In suite dining – For upper level suite guests only. Must be ordered a day in advance. For dinner only 6:30 pm – 9 pm.
* Private dining. Dinner only. Extra charges applied.
Couples Negril Review:
A highly ranked and reviewed all inclusive resort for couples. This is the type of resort that many people return to numerous times. Not known as an ultra-luxury resort, but the service, food, entertainment, and activities are all very good.
The food is very good with many options to choose from. The Terrace restaurant is the main buffet area. Make reservations for the Otaheite restaurant as soon as you check in. It has the best reputation for a great dining experience, but you will need long pants and dress shoes to get in. The new Asian restaurant is also good. There is no 24 hour room service, but the grill stays open all night.
The staff is very good at this resort. The resort stresses that no tips are required, but the staff accepts tips with appreciation.