Resort: Club Med Sandpiper
Location: Port St. Lucie, Florida
* All inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families
* 337 gardenview rooms located in two story buildings
* Tennis courts and professional tennis academy
* Children’s clubs, golf course, circus school, skate park, etc…
Club Med Sandpiper Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* Gourmet dining and premium beverages
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time in between
* Quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included
* Premium alcohol available for extra charge
Club Med Sandpiper Review:
All inclusive resort perfect for family vacations. There are lots of activities and ammenities for all ages. Kids will love the circus school, climbing wall, kids club activities, waterpark, watersports, and the tennis school. Adults love the supervised kids club : ), the golf course, the tennis academy, and access to deep sea fishing in the Atlantic.
The main negative of this resort was always the aging buildings, but a $25 million dollar renovation was completed in the fall of 2010. The renovation included a new golf course, golf academy, tennis academy, an expanded fitness center, a spa, more gourmet restaurants and added activities for children including a water park
The main positive of this resort is the tennis academy. It is run by some world class instructors. The new golf academy will probably also become very popular. The renovations to the golf and tennis academies is part of the new designation of Club Med Sandpiper Bay as a “premium sports” resort within the Club Med family.