Resort: Breezes Bahamas
Location: Nassau, Bahamas
* All inclusive resort for singles, couples & families with children over 14
* Wide, white sand beach (Cable Beach)
* Located near a shopping and casino district
* 391 rooms in 4 & 8 story buildings
Breezes Bahamas Video Tour:
Food & Drink
* The Garden of Eden – Intimate dining with love seat tables built for two. Reservations required. Formal dress code.
* Pastafari – Italian pasta bar. Reservations required. Long pants required.
* Jimmy’s Buffet – Main buffet dining area open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight buffet
* Pool Grill – Snacks and grill items throughout the day
* Numerous bars serving premium liquor and a variety of beers
* Tennis, fitness center, basketball, volleyball, rock climbing wall
* Circus school with trapeze lessons
Breezes Bahamas Review:
This is not a luxury resort. There have been some renovations to the restaurants, but the rooms are still basic rooms with no frills. The eight story tower of rooms is newer, but all of the rooms are dated and musky.
Aside from the lackluster rooms, the food, staff and activities are all positives. The Garden of Eden restaurant offers a romantic evening with good food and service. Jimmy’s Buffet has a nice range of fresh and prepared food. If you don’t like your drink or want a stronger one, just tell the bartender what you want.
The location is nice with a good beach and a short distance to some casinos and nightlife. There is a piano bar and some entertainment options within the resort, but many activities end by 10 pm. The disco might get hopping during the high season, but it can be pretty empty most nights in the offseason.