Resort: Azul Beach Hotel
Location: 20 minutes south of Cancun, Mexico
* Boutique hotel style all inclusive resort
* 98 guestrooms for two adults and up to three children
* Connecting rooms available
* Nickelodeon themed kids club
* Babysitting services
* Children 2 and under stay free
* Great beach and pools
* Snorkeling trips to nearby coral
* Nightly entertainment
* Spa services (extra charges)
Azul Beach Hotel Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals, snacks & beverages included
* 24 hour room service
* Over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge
* Movie theater style popcorn delivered to rooms for movie nights
Azul Beach Hotel Review:
A small all inclusive resort for singles, couples, and families. $11 million in renovations were recently done to the 98 guestrooms. Great food, drinks, beach and staff.
This is a nice resort for families. The rooms sleep two adults and three children. Connecting rooms double the capacity. The junior suites are much larger than the deluxe rooms. The children’s club and babysitting services give adults time to relax and enjoy themselves.
For parents will newborns and toddlers, this resort has strollers, monitors and cribs available for use. They also have a selection of toys for your room.
Some of the guests who book at this resort are moved to the Azul Sensatori. It is a good idea to contact the resort ahead of time to make sure you have an assigned room. Let them know you chose this resort specifically and have no interest in getting bumped to a different resort.