Resort: Anse Chastanet
Location: St. Lucia
* Nice beach resort with optional all inclusive plan
* Great snorkeling close to the nice beach
* AAA Four Diamond award winner
Anse Chastanet Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* You can get just the room, the room along with breakfast and dinner or the room with an all inclusive plan.
* It would be nice if the website listed exactly what is included in the all inclusive plan.
Anse Chatanet Review:
A nice beach resort for singles, couples and families with an optional all inclusive plan. AAA Four Diamond award winner.
A few of the rooms are located higher up on the hillside offering breath taking views of the Caribbean and peaks of St. Lucia. Not only do you get better views, but there are fewer bugs and mosquitos the higher you go. The hill is steep so make sure you are in shape if you stay here. The rooms do not have air conditioning and many of the rooms are open air rooms.
The snorkeling near the beach is awesome. There are plenty of scuba diving options all around the bay and island. Otherwise, the beach and the beach huts are great for lounging.
The food is a little hit or miss. There aren’t many nearby options for food, so it is hard to decide if the optional all inclusive plan is worth it. I suppose it depends on how much you plan to eat. The restaurant will get expensive if you plan to eat threre or four full meals per day.